Topics

S & P Problem

AI9T

Trying to operate in the Jarts RTTY. I'm having a problem when I right click in the Digital Interface to send my Call Twice. When I do this if there is a call in the window above the call field it puts the call in the field and sends his call then mmy call twice. When I right click I only want it to send my call and not his. I had this problem last week in the Makrothen test as well. Hope this makes some sense. I must have change something that I'm not aware of.
73 Steve AI9T

VE2FK

Try a LEFT click on a call

Le 2019-10-18 à 20:20, AI9T a écrit :
Trying to operate in the Jarts RTTY. I'm having a problem when I right click in the Digital Interface to send my Call Twice. When I do this if there is a call in the window above the call field it puts the call in the field and sends his call then mmy call twice. When I right click I only want it to send my call and not his. I had this problem last week in the Makrothen test as well. Hope this makes some sense. I must have change something that I'm not aware of.
73 Steve AI9T

Aucun virus trouvé dans ce message.
Analyse effectuée par AVG - www.avg.fr
Version: 2016.0.7226 / Base de données virale: 4793/15886 - Date: 14/08/2018
La Base de données des virus a expiré.

AI9T

I'm not clicking on the call Just clicking in the window so it will send my call. If there is a call in the field above the call entry it is placing it in call field then sending that call then mine. Normally I would right click to send my call then left click on his call to put it in the entry field.
Steve

Rick Ellison

Steve..

This was changed a couple of weeks ago as a user pointed out it was not consistent across all modes. In the mark contest was the first contest that I worked with the change in place. It drove me nuts… If you right click in the DI window to send your call and a call is in the on-deck box it drops down automatically instead of sending your call like you want..

I’m not sure if I want to remove it or add a setting bypassing it if the user wants.

73 Rick N2AMG

Trying to operate in the Jarts RTTY. I'm having a problem when I right click in the Digital Interface to send my Call Twice. When I do this if there is a call in the window above the call field it puts the call in the field and sends his call then mmy call twice. When I right click I only want it to send my call and not his. I had this problem last week in the Makrothen test as well. Hope this makes some sense. I must have change something that I'm not aware of.
73 Steve AI9T

Opps makrothen

[...]

Jamie WW3S

why not just put it back the way it was......only one person complained, now you have many !!!!

[...]

I like it, as on CW with esm
Claude