From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io <N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io> on behalf of ERIC OLSON <ericn7epd@...>
Sent: Friday, September 20, 2019 12:17:02 PM
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io <N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [N1MM+] SO2R with 2 sound cards?

Rich
Thank you.  I am concerned with SSB for now and using the wav files in ESM.  I have not used Logger+ audio yet as I have not used the letter/ number voicing but will see if I can get it configured and tested this evening.  If not will use a simpler approach this weekend in the salmon run and work on the fancy stuff later.

My Winkeyer USB handles the CW for 2 radios.

73
Eric N7EPD