From: Bob Schofield <ve1rsm@...>
Date: 7/17/19 12:08 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: [N1MM+] RSGB IOTA - Exchange

N1MM

In the exchange rules for the RSGB IOTA contest it states that if a station does not give you a serial number you can use "Zero" for the number sent.

I noted that last year when stations did not send a serial number, that N1MM would not accept the ZERO.

I am headed out again this year to NA126 (VB1D) and have been preparing for this adventure and testing N1MM at home.

I just tried again to enter ZERO as the sent exchange and again this was not accepted.

Can this be fixed prior to the IOTA contest?

Bob/VE1RSM

Dany VE2EBK

Hi Bob

Do not waste time with that, just enter 1 as serial receive. This station will not send its log anyway.

To have participated in the contest for 11 years in a row, I have not seen all kinds of exchanges received. The most common is NA001 or 002.
A W6 in the Bahamas (NA-001) ? ? ?  When you ask the operator to explain, he answers that he is NA and that it is his first or second QSO.

This year we take a break.

Have fun

73  Dany VE2EBK

CF2I, CG2I, CG200I, CK2I, VX2I, XM2I, XL2I
https://qsl.net/na128cg/