Topics

FD 2019 CH

n7wy

Ve2fk at arrl dot net

n7wy

  Ve2fk@...

Drew Vonada-Smith K3PA

Claude,

Sorry, your direct email domain is cut off in the message...

K0OU, 2A, Kansas, Kansas City Contest Club

73,

Drew K3PA

Richard Vincent

K8DF 3A WV Central West Virginia Wireless Association

On Jun 20, 2019, at 1:42 PM, VE2FK <duberger.miousse81@...> wrote:

Your last chance to send me your FD info, Call, Class, Sect, Club
before last upload friday 1200 east time.

Have a look at file at:

Send info direct to ve2fk@...

73 Claude VE2FK

Bob Conder

Claude - thank you very much.
I bet this will be useful to lots.
73,
Bob k4rlc

VE2FK

Hi
Download the file from  N1MM+ site in Files/Callhistory files.
You can have the file temporary on your desktop.
Now move it to N1MM Logger+/CallHistoryFiles and SAVE.
Now, in N1MM+ File where you program your contest  or FD in Associated Files
you have to Click on Change and it will bring you to CallHistoryFiles.
You choose the file, you click OK.
In Config you may have to Enable Call History file lookup but the
file may do that auto.

You should be ready now to use on the air.
You can simulate a QSO
Enter my Call Sign VE2FK and do a SPACE
all the info should be in the entry window ready to log.

If you have problem, come again.

73 Claude VE2FK

Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2019 2:48 PM
Subject: Re: [N1MM+] FD 2019 CH

Claude - thank you - sent you the info for our club.
Sri for another newbie question, but could you say how to load the Call File History into n1mm?
tnx vy much in advance.
bob k4rlc

Garanti sans virus. www.avg.com

Bob Conder

Claude - thank you - sent you the info for our club.
Sri for another newbie question, but could you say how to load the Call File History into n1mm?
tnx vy much in advance.
bob k4rlc

VE2FK

Hi John.

Thanks for your email and info,
Done... and ready for next upload.

73, GL
de VE2FK

KF5YKP, 2F, WTX, West Texas Amateur Radio Club

John McKee <jfcmckee@...>