From: KEN
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2019 11:04 AM
Subject: [N1MMLoggerPlus] Ukraine Digifest

Using Log Type :UKRAINDIGI  .All the MODE. selections for use in RTTY  also opens the SnTNR box in the logging window.  The Exchange is described as : Signal Report + four digit Grid Square.. The Leading Zeros box is not checked.

On  transmit  this choice  produces the 0 between the RST the Grid Square.
How do I send the  RST-Grid without the the 0. ?

Ken WN8Y

KEN

HI  Les,
I would never have looked in the VHF file names since I had HF on my mind.  Thank you!
One thing may be a problem is the Bands were all VHF. I was unable to find a combination of RTTY, Digital, or multimode that did not use the VHF freqs.
  Question is will  N1MM let me edit the Cabrillo file to change the VHF bands to HF ?
What are your or others  suggestions?

Ken, WN8Y

Les Elliott

Hi Ken
If your computer is reading the radio, it will log your radios frequency.
VHF in the name is solely to get Logger to score points/km

If ever you are in doubt which module to use, check the
Supported Contests list, on the new site all contests are listed on the

GL
Les, G4OGB

I would never have looked in the VHF file names since I had HF on my mind.  Thank you!
One thing may be a problem is the Bands were all VHF. I was unable to find a combination of RTTY, Digital, or multimode that did not use the VHF freqs.
  Question is will  N1MM let me edit the Cabrillo file to change the VHF bands to HF ?
What are your or others  suggestions?

Ken, WN8Y

Les Elliott

Ken
Set the ‘Band’ to All
set the Mode to DIGITAL

Les, G4OGB

I would never have looked in the VHF file names since I had HF on my mind.  Thank you!
One thing may be a problem is the Bands were all VHF. I was unable to find a combination of RTTY, Digital, or multimode that did not use the VHF freqs.
  Question is will  N1MM let me edit the Cabrillo file to change the VHF bands to HF ?
What are your or others  suggestions?

Ken, WN8Y

KEN

Hi Les,