Topics

Red calls that are not mults

danzee

I am using contest "DX" as my daily log.  After the last update, many calls that are not mults (new countries or zones) are showing up red in all displays. Many of those red calls are even shown in the log as previous QSOs on the same band! I checked band plan settings and font colors. The contest is the same log I've been using without this problem for many years.
What's up? Help!

danzee

More info:
1. It appears the red-not-a-mult thing only happens to CW stations. I moved the band plan edges and it made no difference, so it's not associated with that.
2. I noticed that on 20m only, the band panel has no color at all in the 20CW slot. All the others are properly red or blue depending on the station in the input field.
Stranger and stranger.

Dan Zeitlin - K2YWE South Shore ARC - K3AU Annapolis, Maryland http://danzee.org

On Wednesday, May 15, 2019 7:26 PM, danzee via Groups.Io <k2ywe@...> wrote:

I am using contest "DX" as my daily log.  After the last update, many calls that are not mults (new countries or zones) are showing up red in all displays. Many of those red calls are even shown in the log as previous QSOs on the same band! I checked band plan settings and font colors. The contest is the same log I've been using without this problem for many years.
What's up? Help!

Rick Ellison

I made a couple of changes to the DX module for this last update. I will double check that I did not break anything. On the contest setup window what mode overlay are you using so I can make sure I set the same as you are.

73 Rick N2AMG

I am using contest "DX" as my daily log.  After the last update, many calls that are not mults (new countries or zones) are showing up red in all displays. Many of those red calls are even shown in the log as previous QSOs on the same band! I checked band plan settings and font colors. The contest is the same log I've been using without this problem for many years.

What's up? Help!

danzee

SINGLE, HIGH, ALL, SSB+CW

On Wednesday, May 15, 2019 8:27 PM, Dan Z <k2ywe@...> wrote:

[...]

I'm still having the problem. I wondering if I need to do a fresh install from scratch. I assume my databases and logs will be kept intact.

From: Rick Ellison <rellison@...>
Date: 5/20/19 9:20 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io

What mode are you in??