Topics

Field Day Class missing from N1MM+ log

Ken Norris

I'm testing the connection between WSJT-x v2.0.1 and N1MM+ v1.0.7639.0 for this years Field Day operation.
Everything is working great except the CLASS is not being populated in the Exch field in the N1MM+ logger.
Am I missing something in the setup or do I need to modify a file somewhere??

Thanks,

Ken, KK9N

Ken Norris

OK, If I enter the Call, Class, and Section into the N1MM+ Entry Window, the logger is populated correctly.

But if I manually log it from WSJT-x, It does not populate the Class in the Exch column.

I have not tried logging from an actual contact yet.
May have to set up another club member to make a Field Day test contact.
Let me know if you need additional information.

Ken Norris, KK9N