From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io <N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io> on behalf of NS2N_PTA@... <NS2N_PTA@...>
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2019 11:46 AM
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: [N1MMLoggerPlus] Multiple ini files

Need to set up for a different radio.  Documentation 2.1.3

Created two shortcuts. Next step is to make a copy of  N1MM Logger.ini from the Documents, I don't see that particular file in there, but a series of files ending with Monday.ini, Teusday.ini. instead.

Windows7 Prof. being used by luddite. Where to go from here?

Paul NS2N

NS2N_PTA@...

Ah , yes. On my system, that line looks like a folder header for the .baks. The ini extension does not show.

Rest of the procedure went OK: had to reconsider what the new .inis were named ( Iincluded N1MM in the name and then promptly forgot).

Thank you 7UT

Paul NS2N

ve3ki

In File Explorer, select the View > Options menu/ribbon item. Click on the View tab in the window that shows up. Look down the list for an option called "Hide extensions for known file types". The Windows default for this is checked - uncheck it and now you will be able to see the full names of files instead of having to deduce them from the file type.