Topics

AFEDRI #spectrum

Boris S53BB

Is Afedri SDR compatible to N1MM Spectrum Disply function.
I tried to setup .dll according to manual but no success.

73
Boris, s53bb

Tom Wagner (N1MM)

Not supported.

Tom

On 12/2/2018 11:29 AM, Boris Bodlaj wrote:
Is Afedri SDR compatible to N1MM Spectrum Disply function.
I tried to setup .dll according to manual but no success.

73
Boris, s53bb

Boris S53BB

Tom thanks for answer, are there any plans to do that?
73s
Boris

Tom Wagner (N1MM)

You are welcome to try it.  There is no reason it should not work if the vendor is following the ExtIO spec.

The reason it is not supported is that I don't have one, and SDRs seem to be idiosyncratic in how they work. Each on takes a lot of work.

I'll look at problems you report if you submit screen shots of your settings and errors.  It might be fixable without a radio.

(Please don't ask the vendor to send me a radio. I don't want one.)

Tom

On 12/3/2018 12:14 PM, Boris Bodlaj wrote:
Tom thanks for answer, are there any plans to do that?
73s
Boris

Boris S53BB

Afedri can work for Spectrum Display using WaterfallBandmap.
tnx
Boris