Topics

SCORING Makrortty

Pat

did anyone run the Makrortty and find the scoring is not working.?
Murf
n7uvh

Monte Stark <ku7y.cw@...>

I made a few Qs and it scored each one. But I have no idea about its accuracy.  I'll know that when the sponsor gets done with it! The log was accepted OK.

OK, back in my hole,

Ron, KU7Y

Mountain Home, ID  DN23dc

CalQRP #007