Topics

serial number not incrementing

Bob Frostholm
 

I have to stop cqwpx.

My transmit Serial number is not incrementing. I sending the same number to several stations

Any Idea what I'm doing wrong?

Bob

Ko6Lu

Tom Wagner (N1MM)
 

What version are you running?

Tom

On 5/26/2018 3:21 AM, Bob Frostholm wrote:
I have to stop cqwpx.

My transmit Serial number is not incrementing.  I sending the same number to several stations

Any Idea what I'm doing wrong?

Bob

Ko6Lu



Bob Frostholm
 

1.0.7078.0

At 12:23 AM 5/26/2018, Tom Wagner (N1MM) wrote:
What version are you running?

Tom


On 5/26/2018 3:21 AM, Bob Frostholm wrote:
I have to stop cqwpx.

My transmit Serial number is not incrementing. I sending the same number to several stations

Any Idea what I'm doing wrong?

Bob

Ko6Lu





Tom Wagner (N1MM)
 

There is your problem. Look at the revision history for 1.0.7080.

Tom

On 5/26/2018 3:26 AM, Bob Frostholm wrote:


1.0.7078.0




 At 12:23 AM 5/26/2018, Tom Wagner (N1MM) wrote:
What version are you running?

Tom


On 5/26/2018 3:21 AM, Bob Frostholm wrote:
I have to stop cqwpx.

My transmit Serial number is not incrementing.  I sending the same number to several stations

Any Idea what I'm doing wrong?

Bob

Ko6Lu







Bob Frostholm
 

Thank you Tom

At 12:28 AM 5/26/2018, Tom Wagner (N1MM) wrote:
There is your problem. Look at the revision history for 1.0.7080.

Tom


On 5/26/2018 3:26 AM, Bob Frostholm wrote:


1.0.7078.0




 At 12:23 AM 5/26/2018, Tom Wagner (N1MM) wrote:
What version are you running?

Tom


On 5/26/2018 3:21 AM, Bob Frostholm wrote:
I have to stop cqwpx.

My transmit Serial number is not incrementing. I sending the same number to several stations

Any Idea what I'm doing wrong?

Bob

Ko6Lu