Thanks to everyone for their suggestions.

73,
Dave K1ZZ

On Friday, May 25, 2018 9:48 AM, Larry K8UT <k8ut@...> wrote:

Dan

Which version of the YCCC code did you re-install?

-larry (K8UT)

------ Original Message ------
From: "Dan Atchison via Groups.Io" <N3ND@...>
Sent: 2018-05-25 09:41:40
Subject: Re: [N1MMLoggerPlus] Sending stops after first character

Same here at times.  I am using the YCCC SO2R box and I believe that's where the issue lies.  Reinstalling the SO2R box firmware seems to fix it.

73,
Dan -- N3ND

Dan Atchison

Larry, I uploaded the most recent firmware, but I've had problems with the previous version, too.  I have had other issues with the SO2R box software and believe (although not fully defined) that it might have something to do with USB 3.0 comports.

Dave Sumner

Dan, thanks for the suggestion. I tried that but it doesn't seem to have made a difference.

Dave K1ZZ

On Friday, May 25, 2018 9:41 AM, Dan Atchison via Groups.Io <N3ND@...> wrote:

Same here at times.  I am using the YCCC SO2R box and I believe that's where the issue lies.  Reinstalling the SO2R box firmware seems to fix it.

73,
Dan -- N3ND

Larry K8UT

Dan

Which version of the YCCC code did you re-install?

-larry (K8UT)

Same here at times.  I am using the YCCC SO2R box and I believe that's where the issue lies.  Reinstalling the SO2R box firmware seems to fix it.

73,
Dan -- N3ND

Dan Atchison

Same here at times.  I am using the YCCC SO2R box and I believe that's where the issue lies.  Reinstalling the SO2R box firmware seems to fix it.

73,
Dan -- N3ND

Dave Sumner

Steve,

YCCC SO2R+

Dave

On Friday, May 25, 2018 8:52 AM, Steve London <n2ic@...> wrote:

Please clarify:

Are you using a K1EL Winkeyer, or the YCCC SO2R Box Winkey emulation ?

73,
Steve, N2IC

On 05/25/2018 05:52 AM, David Sumner wrote:
> Thanks, Tom.
>
> Keying method: Winkey
> Radio type(s): upgraded K3, IC-7600
> SO2R (YCCC SO2R+)
> It happens on both radios, as you would expect.
>
> Dave K1ZZ
>

> On Friday, May 25, 2018 7:34 AM, Tom - N1MM <Tom@...> wrote:
>

> We need to know 4 things:
>
> Keying method: Winkey, Com port,  Parallel port or radio commands.
> Radio type
> SO1V, SO2V or SO2R
> Which radio if SO2V or SO2R

Steve London

Please clarify:

Are you using a K1EL Winkeyer, or the YCCC SO2R Box Winkey emulation ?

73,
Steve, N2IC

On 05/25/2018 05:52 AM, David Sumner wrote:
Thanks, Tom.
Keying method: Winkey
Radio type(s): upgraded K3, IC-7600
SO2R (YCCC SO2R+)
It happens on both radios, as you would expect.
Dave K1ZZ
On Friday, May 25, 2018 7:34 AM, Tom - N1MM <Tom@...> wrote:
We need to know 4 things:
Keying method: Winkey, Com port,  Parallel port or radio commands.
Radio type
SO1V, SO2V or SO2R
Which radio if SO2V or SO2R

Larry K8UT

Dave,

If you set >Config from SO2R to just SO1V, does the problem persist when only keying one radio from the winkeyer?

-larry (K8UT)

It happens on both radios, as you would expect.

Dave K1ZZ

On Friday, May 25, 2018 7:34 AM, Tom - N1MM <Tom@...> wrote:

We need to know 4 things:

Keying method: Winkey, Com port,  Parallel port or radio commands.
Radio type
SO1V, SO2V or SO2R
Which radio if SO2V or SO2R

Dave Sumner

Ted,

It doesn't happen every time but it happens on most if not all of the function keys. Both Run and S&P.

Dave K1ZZ

On Friday, May 25, 2018 7:52 AM, David Sumner <sumner@...> wrote:

[...]

Ted Bryant

What method of keying are you using, Dave? (Winkeyer, LPT, com port…?)

Does it happen on all F-keys or just certain ones?

RUN mode?  S&P?  Or both?

Is it consistent and repeatable?

Sorry I missed you at Dayton.

73, Ted W4NZ