Topics

adif import problem

Vic Lindgren G4BYG

Hello all,

I don't seem able to import a copy of an adif file from DXkeeper or Log4OM  into N1MM+.

I have set up a new DB and configured for FOC_80AC

When I try to import the file I get an ADIF Import Error as follows "This file must be imported into a contest of type:

FOC-80-ANIVERSARY"

What am I doing wrong ??

Any help would be appreciated.

73

Vic

G4BYG   (GB2FOC)

ve3ki

N1MM+ does a check against the CONTEST_ID ADIF field to ensure that it matches with the contest log you are importing the QSOs into. If your ADIF file from the other logging program does not include the CONTEST_ID field, you could do an edit from <EOR> to <CONTEST_ID:17>FOC-80-ANIVERSARY <EOR> - or, if what you quoted was a typo and it was really FOC-80-ANNIVERSARY, then edit from <EOR> to <CONTEST_ID:18>FOC-80-ANNIVERSARY. The text that comes after the > is whatever text N1MM+ is looking for for that particular contest type, and the number before the > is the number of characters in that text. Do this as a global replace, i.e. replace every <EOR> in the file with <CONTEST_ID:... <EOR> using a text editor.