Topics

QSO Recorder

Dennis W1UE

Downloaded and installed the latest version of QSO Recorder this morning.  I thought I would update everything prior to my trip to HR9 for the CQWW WPX CW contest.  (Shameless plug- we'll be on as HQ9X, Multi-2, from Roatan Island, Honduras).

Placed it in the Documents\N1MM Logger+\QSORecording folder.

When I try to run it, I get an error: "The code execution cannot proceed because
VCRUNTIME140.dll was not found.  Reinstalling the program may fix this problem."

So I reinstalled, same error, Reinstalled again in a different folder, same error.  All installs
done as an administrator.

Hoping someone can help with this issue.  I spent about 2 hours on it this morning, and other than this email got no closer to figuring out how to fix it.

Dennis W1UE

Ted Bryant

Dennis,

Try this. Unzip the attached.  Using Win7 Pro here, It was found in the Windows/System32 directory.  You will need to register the dll.

HTH

73, Ted W4NZ

Downloaded and installed the latest version of QSO Recorder this morning.  I thought I would update everything prior to my trip to HR9 for the CQWW WPX CW contest.  (Shameless plug- we'll be on as HQ9X, Multi-2, from Roatan Island, Honduras).

Placed it in the Documents\N1MM Logger+\QSORecording folder.

When I try to run it, I get an error: "The code execution cannot proceed because
VCRUNTIME140.dll was not found.  Reinstalling the program may fix this problem."

So I reinstalled, same error, Reinstalled again in a different folder, same error.  All installs
done as an administrator.

Hoping someone can help with this issue.  I spent about 2 hours on it this morning, and other than this email got no closer to figuring out how to fix it.

Dennis W1UE

Vasiliy --

Dennis

Please try to download and install Visual C redistributable package for 32 Bit from Microsoft

73 Vasiliy

On Sun, May 13, 2018, 09:15 Dennis Egan <egan.dennis88@...> wrote:
Downloaded and installed the latest version of QSO Recorder this morning.  I thought I would update everything prior to my trip to HR9 for the CQWW WPX CW contest.  (Shameless plug- we'll be on as HQ9X, Multi-2, from Roatan Island, Honduras).

Placed it in the Documents\N1MM Logger+\QSORecording folder.

When I try to run it, I get an error: "The code execution cannot proceed because
VCRUNTIME140.dll was not found.  Reinstalling the program may fix this problem."

So I reinstalled, same error, Reinstalled again in a different folder, same error.  All installs
done as an administrator.

Hoping someone can help with this issue.  I spent about 2 hours on it this morning, and other than this email got no closer to figuring out how to fix it.

Dennis W1UE

Jeff Clarke

Dennis,

Why not just use Audacity? No USB ports required. Just plug the speaker out from the radio to the mic in on your laptop. I used this to record my PJ4A effort in CQWW DX CW and it worked great.

Jeff

--
Jeff Clarke
Information Technology Professional

My LinkedIn Profile

Gerry Hull

Install the VC2015 runtime from the link above.

73 Gerry W1VE

On Sun, May 13, 2018, 9:15 AM Dennis Egan <egan.dennis88@...> wrote:
Downloaded and installed the latest version of QSO Recorder this morning.  I thought I would update everything prior to my trip to HR9 for the CQWW WPX CW contest.  (Shameless plug- we'll be on as HQ9X, Multi-2, from Roatan Island, Honduras).

Placed it in the Documents\N1MM Logger+\QSORecording folder.

When I try to run it, I get an error: "The code execution cannot proceed because
VCRUNTIME140.dll was not found.  Reinstalling the program may fix this problem."

So I reinstalled, same error, Reinstalled again in a different folder, same error.  All installs
done as an administrator.

Hoping someone can help with this issue.  I spent about 2 hours on it this morning, and other than this email got no closer to figuring out how to fix it.

Dennis W1UE

Vytenis LY5T

I know minimum 2 reasons why QSOrder might be better than Audacity:
1. Search for particular time or QSO in Audacity record is difficult or not possible.
2. you may want to upload/share audio records to http://qsorder.hamradiomap.com/ after the contest. You will not be able to do it with Audacity records.

I still dream of a day when QSOrder will be integrated into N1MM natively.

73,
Vytenis LY5T

Drago Turin <s59a@...>

I have installed_.Qsorder into N1MM+.I setup Broadcasting,Stared N1MM+ and Qsorecording.

When I tested_,I found after enter each QSO, the recorder make separate recording for the particular QSO-CALL sign.

How can I change  the recording time lower than default 45 seconds?

Tnx

Drago,S59A._,_

ve3ki

See <https://n1mm.hamdocs.com/tiki-index.php?page=Third+Party+Software&structure=N1MM+Logger+Documentation#QSOrder_by_Vasily_K3IT_> (read the last paragraph). The detailed descriptions of the command-line arguments are in the readme.txt file in the QSOrder download.

On Mon, May 14, 2018 at 01:50 pm, Drago Turin wrote:

I have installed_.Qsorder into N1MM+.I setup Broadcasting,Stared N1MM+ and Qsorecording.

When I tested_,I found after enter each QSO, the recorder make separate recording for the particular QSO-CALL sign.

How can I change  the recording time lower than default 45 seconds?

Tnx

Drago,S59A._,_

Peter Krüger

45 seconds is a good length - do it not too short as sometimes not everything is "heard" - e.g. you need too long for logging the QSO and then the QSO is not in the MP3 File.

Audacity Recording is really not the best for recording in this area.
Sometime I use "No.23" recorder - which is really simple to use.

I am waiting for the GUI version with PyQT support :) or QSorder

--
---
N1mm+Toolbox -> see at  https://df1lx.darc.de