Topics

Spectrum data stream not stopped when N1MM is shut down #spectrum

John Huber

Update 1.0.7026 claims to have turned off the spectrum data streaming when the program is shut down.

I'm now running V 1.0.7112.0  with my IC-7610, and the spectrum data stream continues even after N1MM is shutdown.
I verify this with the K8UT CI-Vfilter program and PuTTY.

I entered a bug report a couple weeks ago but since I can't find a way to track it, I'm re-posting here.

N1MM Logger+ is the BEST!  Thanks to the team for all work.

73,  John / N8FYL

John Bednar

John,

We are busy.

It will be fixed in the next release.

John, K3CT

Update 1.0.7026 claims to have turned off the spectrum data streaming when the program is shut down.

I'm now running V 1.0.7112.0  with my IC-7610, and the spectrum data stream continues even after N1MM is shutdown.
I verify this with the K8UT CI-Vfilter program and PuTTY.

I entered a bug report a couple weeks ago but since I can't find a way to track it, I'm re-posting here.

N1MM Logger+ is the BEST!  Thanks to the team for all work.

73,  John / N8FYL

John Huber

I installed V 1.0.7133 and the problem is corrected!  The spectrum data stream is now NOT present after N1MM is shut down.

Thanks Team.

73,  John / N8FYL