Topics

UBA CW

VE2FK

Trying UBA... my sent numbers dont change...
Claude VE2FK

Franki ON5ZO

> Trying UBA... my sent numbers dont change...

Contest setup window: what's there for 'sent exchange'?

Here it's 001.

ON5ZO / OQ5M

VE2FK

Tried both 001 and #    same result.
But now came back to old version 7047 and all ok.
GL
73

Sent: Saturday, February 24, 2018 8:23 AM
Subject: Re: [N1MMLoggerplus] UBA CW

> Trying UBA... my sent numbers dont change...

Contest setup window: what's there for 'sent exchange'?

Here it's 001.

ON5ZO / OQ5M

Garanti sans virus. www.avg.com

Franki ON5ZO

Running v7078 here... all seems FB.
OQ5M

But now came back to old version 7047 and all ok.

VE2FK

Went back to 078 to be sure and no sent # increase again.
047 ok for me.
73

Sent: Saturday, February 24, 2018 8:31 AM

Running v7078 here... all seems FB.
OQ5M

But now came back to old version 7047 and all ok.

Garanti sans virus. www.avg.com

pa3eeg

Same here
Ruud pa3eeg

Op 24-2-2018 om 14:14 schreef Claude Du Berger duberger.miousse81@... [N1MMLoggerplus]:

Trying UBA... my sent numbers dont change...
Claude VE2FK

Marc-ON7SS-OO9O

No problem here

73 Marc, ON7SS - OO9O

Amateur Radio Station
ON7SS - OO9O
UBA HF Contest Manager
Marc Domen
http://www.on7ss.be������� https://www.uba.be

Only a boy and his radio

�

Op 24/02/2018 om 15:54 schreef pa3eeg pa3eegnl@... [N1MMLoggerplus]:

�

Same here
Ruud pa3eeg

Op 24-2-2018 om 14:14 schreef Claude Du Berger duberger.miousse81@... [N1MMLoggerplus]:
�

Trying UBA... my sent numbers dont change...
Claude VE2FK
�

Bob Weiman

Do you have the number character as part of the appropriate function key line?

On Sat, Feb 24, 2018 at 10:19 AM Marc-ON7SS-OO9O on7ss.oo9o@... [N1MMLoggerplus] <N1MMLoggerplus@...> wrote:

No problem here

73 Marc, ON7SS - OO9O

Amateur Radio Station
ON7SS - OO9O
UBA HF Contest Manager
Marc Domen
http://www.on7ss.be        https://www.uba.be

Only a boy and his radio

Op 24/02/2018 om 15:54 schreef pa3eeg pa3eegnl@... [N1MMLoggerplus]:

Same here
Ruud pa3eeg

Op 24-2-2018 om 14:14 schreef Claude Du Berger duberger.miousse81@... [N1MMLoggerplus]:

Trying UBA... my sent numbers dont change...
Claude VE2FK

VE2FK

Yes tried   # and 001 in sent exchange
and # or {exch} in macro. Even re download the file to be sure no corruption.
Still problem. But with old version 047 all is ok.

73 claude VE2FK

Sent: Saturday, February 24, 2018 11:23 AM

Do you have the number character as part of the appropriate function key line?

On Sat, Feb 24, 2018 at 10:19 AM Marc-ON7SS-OO9O on7ss.oo9o@... [N1MMLoggerplus] <N1MMLoggerplus@...> wrote:

No problem here

73 Marc, ON7SS - OO9O

Amateur Radio Station
ON7SS - OO9O
UBA HF Contest Manager
Marc Domen
http://www.on7ss.be        https://www.uba.be

Only a boy and his radio

Op 24/02/2018 om 15:54 schreef pa3eeg pa3eegnl@... [N1MMLoggerplus]:

Same here
Ruud pa3eeg

Op 24-2-2018 om 14:14 schreef Claude Du Berger duberger.miousse81@... [N1MMLoggerplus]:

Trying UBA... my sent numbers dont change...
Claude VE2FK

Garanti sans virus. www.avg.com

Dechko Zlatanov

73 lz1qv

On 24 February 2018 at 15:14, Claude Du Berger duberger.miousse81@... [N1MMLoggerplus] <N1MMLoggerplus@...> wrote:

Trying UBA... my sent numbers dont change...
Claude VE2FK

Bob Weiman

I had a similar issue during a recent QSO party. I removed the number from {EXCH} and included it within the F5 line. I think I remember that working for the particular test.
73,
Bob, N2UU

Sent: Saturday, February 24, 2018 11:23 AM

Do you have the number character as part of the appropriate function key line?

On Sat, Feb 24, 2018 at 10:19 AM Marc-ON7SS-OO9O on7ss.oo9o@... [N1MMLoggerplus] <N1MMLoggerplus@...> wrote:

No problem here

73 Marc, ON7SS - OO9O

Amateur Radio Station
ON7SS - OO9O
UBA HF Contest Manager
Marc Domen
http://www.on7ss.be        https://www.uba.be

Only a boy and his radio

Op 24/02/2018 om 15:54 schreef pa3eeg pa3eegnl@... [N1MMLoggerplus]:

Same here
Ruud pa3eeg

Op 24-2-2018 om 14:14 schreef Claude Du Berger duberger.miousse81@... [N1MMLoggerplus]:

Trying UBA... my sent numbers dont change...
Claude VE2FK

Garanti sans virus. www.avg.com

Patrick ON6AT

HI,
In version 7078 I also have problems with the numbers. In the contest setup is in the box "sent exchange 001" but I note that I do not get the correct serial number. Behind a series of 3 numbers (eg 030 03 032) I suddenly see 032 appear again. The next one is 033 and 034, but then the next qso again 034. Have tried everything, but no improvement.

73 ON6AT Patrick

NA3M Nick

Patrick,

   It appears that version 7078 has some bug in it. It will take some time to fix it because it cannot be easily reproduced.

Please use previous version 7047 until this is fixed.

Nick NA3M

In version 7078 I also have problems with the numbers.
In the contest setup is in the box "sent exchange 001" but I note that I do not get the correct serial number.
Behind a series of 3 numbers (eg 030 03 032) I suddenly see 032 appear again. The next one is 033 and 034, but then the next qso again 034.
Have tried everything, but no improvement.

73 ON6AT Patrick

Posted by: on6at@...

DanM

same here, exchange number does not increment
switch back to the 7047 and works without issues