Topics

new user

Ken Reid

Hi group,

I am using a Kenwwod 590sg and N1MM+.

When using the RTTY mode, and the MMTTY engineI, I have the radio set to LSB and Data. Which is the only way I could get it to send and decode.

This works fine for S&P, but when I click on a station in the multiplier window it shifts the radio to FSK.

I could use some advise.

73 to all

Ken

KG4USN

ve3ki

In the Configurer, under the Mode Control tab, right side of the window, set the Mode Sent to Radio for RTTY to LSB. You must have it set to RTTY now, and this is what is causing the program to switch the rig into FSK (RTTY) mode.