Topics

CAT1HEX macro issue

Jim Ragsdale

I should add you must do Alt-F11 to disable "Run/S&P auto toggle" for this to work properly.

73, Jim W5LA

Jim Ragsdale

Thanks to Bob, N7WY, this is resolved. I put {CATDELAY 5} at the beginning  of the F1 message and the VFO swap CATHEX command is executed before transmitting the CQ.

73, Jim W5LA

Jim Ragsdale

I am trying to use a CAT1HEX command to swap between main/sub VFOs right before sending a CQ. (Xcvr is IC-7600). The CAT1HEX works because I can put it in an unused F-key and toggle main/sub. If I put the command in the F1 stored message, placing it before the CQ text, the text is sent first then the command takes place. Any way to make the command go in the proper order?

73, Jim W5LA