Sent: Sunday, October 04, 2015 1:43 PM
Subject: [N1MMLoggerplus] Mouse balloons

Is there a way to eliminate the balloon messages from following the mouse around?

George W1EBI

Rick Tavan

?? When I go to >Config >Manage Skins, Colors and Fonts, I don't see any mention of Tooltips.

/Rick

On Sun, Oct 4, 2015 at 11:00 AM, 'Larry Gauthier (K8UT)' k8ut@... [N1MMLoggerplus] <N1MMLoggerplus@...> wrote:

Yes. >Config >Manage Skins, Colors and Fonts >Tooltips = NONE

-larry (K8UT)

Sent: Sunday, October 04, 2015 1:43 PM

--
Rick Tavan N6XI
Truckee, CA

ve3ki@...

At the bottom centre of the Manage Skins, Colors and Fonts window there is a listbox with the title Tool Tips, with three possible values: None, Standard and Balloon.

Sent: Sunday, October 04, 2015 1:43 PM

Is there a way to eliminate the balloon messages from following the mouse around?

George W1EBI

--
Rick Tavan N6XI
Truckee, CA

Rick Tavan

Ah hah! Yes, it's there. I don't think I had ever invoked this window and, when I did, those buttons were below the screen. Might be worth checking consistency of this window's default size with actual screen size, but maybe the defaults are OK and I did it to myself. No biggie.

Thanks,

/Rick