Topics

WAE QTC

Rick Ellison

Those of you that were having trouble with not being able to send all of
your QTC.. Please try the latest version and let me know if this corrects
the issue or not. In my testing it was sending all of the available QTC.

73 Rick n2AMG

Nathan Moreschi

Rick,

I just checked, and the QTC problems seem to be fixed.

Nice work.

73,

Nate/N4YDU

On 9/20/2015 1:46 PM, Rick Ellison rellison@... [N1MMLoggerplus] wrote:
�

Those of you that were having trouble with not being able to send all of
your QTC.. Please try the latest version and let me know if this corrects
the issue or not. In my testing it was sending all of the available QTC.

73 Rick n2AMG

Al - N1API

Works with a simple 11 call file sending 10 QTCs to number 11 and then going back to contact number 1 for one QTC and it works.  Should be good on larger logs.

Al