Topics

18.3383 NAQP SSB

Chuck Jones <n7bv@...>

Trying to set up for the NAQP SSB for tomorrow.

Unable to assign a ssb wave mc file to the ssb associated files.   Indications are it takes, however when right clicking on a function key to see it is the cw file that comes up.

Anyone else seeing this??   Or is this op error this end?

73, Chuck N7BV

ve3ki@...

Type USB (or LSB) into the EW and hit Enter. Do the function keys change to SSB? If not, check your settings under Mode Control in the Configurer.73,Rich VE3KI

Craig Thompson

The "record on the fly" voice recordings have failed after version 3288, I can't go back any further because of the version time out "feature".
Something got changed!!
This is the Control+Shift+F? function.
73, Craig K9CT

n7bv@...

Thanks, was set for cw in mode control.   73, Chuck

John Bednar

I'll take a look at it tonight when I get home.

John, K3CT