Date   
Re: OK-OM DX Contest

ve3ki
 

The OKOMDX SSB contest and the OKOMDX CW contest have different rules. You cannot use the same contest module for both contests.

The built-in OKOMDX contest module in the program is for CW only (as stated in the setup instructions in the manual for this contest type). For OKOMDX SSB, you must use a User Defined Contest (<http://n1mm.hamdocs.com/tiki-download_file.php?fileId=1725>).

73,
Rich VE3KI


On Sat, Apr 13, 2019 at 09:52 AM, Dave N3RD wrote:
Hunter,
 
I went back to last year's version of N1MM+ just before the OKOMDX Contest, and it is working properly, allowing Worldwide QSOs.
 
Sometime between now and then, a bug crept into the OKOMDX contest module.
 
73 - Dave N3RD

On Sat, Apr 13, 2019 at 9:33 AM Hunter Mills via Groups.Io <k3ie77=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Latest Ver N1MM+ not allowing me to enter contacts outside of OK-OM but the rules state I can.  There is only one OKOM Contest selection so not sure what I am doing wrong. Went to log 9A7C this morning on 20 mtr SSB and program won't allow me.  Have I missed something?

- Hunter K3IE

 

 

Re: OK-OM DX Contest

SQ9JKS Adam Yahoo
 

You need to use this UDC file http://n1mm.hamdocs.com/tiki-download_file.php?fileId=1725 as okomdxs_dx

73 Adam SQ9S

W dniu 13.04.2019 o 15:33, Hunter Mills via Groups.Io pisze:

Latest Ver N1MM+ not allowing me to enter contacts outside of OK-OM but the rules state I can.  There is only one OKOM Contest selection so not sure what I am doing wrong. Went to log 9A7C this morning on 20 mtr SSB and program won't allow me.  Have I missed something?

- Hunter K3IE

Re: FT8 DX Contest

Dr. Larry S. Anderson
 

Vic, this is wonderful of you....however, no matter what I do, I can't make my scores go to the scoreboard.  I have copied/pasted the link into my N1MM+ Score Reporting page, using the identical process I use for other contests.  
I can click on other contests (ex: GA QSO Party; OK/OM DX SSB; etc.) and see those scores.  But, no updates for my FT8 activity.  I did do a manual score input, but of course, that's just a mid-contest report.

Any ideas/advice?

--Larry Anderson NN5O

Re: FT8 DX Contest

Victor Androsov
 

Hi Larry,

But I don't see any postings with NN5O call. Please configure your N1MM+ logger to send scores directly to the COSB (at N1MM+ score reporting tab: https://Contestonlinescore.com/post/ ) so we can start debugging.

Sorry... I just realized that all the scores for FT8 DX contest have contest ID ARRL-RTTY. Fixed. So you can see some life on the board now:



73!

Victor
VA2WA


On Sat, 13 Apr 2019 at 15:35, Dr. Larry S. Anderson <nn5olarry@...> wrote:
Vic, this is wonderful of you....however, no matter what I do, I can't make my scores go to the scoreboard.  I have copied/pasted the link into my N1MM+ Score Reporting page, using the identical process I use for other contests.  
I can click on other contests (ex: GA QSO Party; OK/OM DX SSB; etc.) and see those scores.  But, no updates for my FT8 activity.  I did do a manual score input, but of course, that's just a mid-contest report.

Any ideas/advice?

--Larry Anderson NN5O

Re: FT8 DX Contest

Dr. Larry S. Anderson
 

Yes, indeed!  You're a genius!  You must own a magic wand!  :-)

Larry NN5O

Re: FT8 DX Contest

Herbert Schoenbohm
 

What do I put in the WSJT-X box settings-advance tab-ARRL RTTY....since I am not in a state but an overseas territory?

Herb, KV4FZ

On Sat, Apr 13, 2019 at 5:00 PM Dr. Larry S. Anderson <nn5olarry@...> wrote:
Yes, indeed!  You're a genius!  You must own a magic wand!  :-)

Larry NN5O

Re: FT8 DX Contest

N6KW Chuck Miller
 

DX...it should do a serial number.

73, Chuck N6KW

On 2019-04-13 13:25, Herbert Schoenbohm wrote:
What do I put in the WSJT-X box settings-advance tab-ARRL RTTY....since I am not in a state but an overseas territory?

Herb, KV4FZ

On Sat, Apr 13, 2019 at 5:00 PM Dr. Larry S. Anderson <nn5olarry@...> wrote:
Yes, indeed!  You're a genius!  You must own a magic wand!  :-)

Larry NN5O

Re: OK-OM DX Contest

Hunter - K3IE
 

Tnx guys!  Unfortunately, looks like we will have bad weather here in middle TN tonight so I may not get a chance to try out theses suggestions. 

All the best - Hunter K3IE

Re: OK-OM DX Contest

Hunter - K3IE
 

Tnx Dave - hope you are well. - Hunter. 

Re: FT8 DX Contest

Herbert Schoenbohm
 

It does indeed. Thanks Chuck

Herb, KV4FZ

On Sat, Apr 13, 2019 at 5:32 PM N6KW Chuck Miller <aluxkw@...> wrote:
DX...it should do a serial number.

73, Chuck N6KW

On 2019-04-13 13:25, Herbert Schoenbohm wrote:
What do I put in the WSJT-X box settings-advance tab-ARRL RTTY....since I am not in a state but an overseas territory?

Herb, KV4FZ

On Sat, Apr 13, 2019 at 5:00 PM Dr. Larry S. Anderson <nn5olarry@...> wrote:
Yes, indeed!  You're a genius!  You must own a magic wand!  :-)

Larry NN5O

What contest forYuri Gaqrgarian?

Gary Smith
 

Looking at the list, I don't see anything
for this one. Which should I use?

Thanks!

73,

Gary
KA1J

Re: What contest forYuri Gaqrgarian?

VE2FK
 

Gcup


Le 2019-04-13 à 21:27, Gary Smith a écrit :

Looking at the list, I don't see anything 
for this one. Which should I use?

Thanks!

73,

Gary
KA1J



Re: FT8 DX Contest

Robert Garrett
 

Herb,

 

Put DX in the box. 

 

From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io <N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io> On Behalf Of Herbert Schoenbohm
Sent: Saturday, April 13, 2019 4:26 PM
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N1MMLoggerPlus] FT8 DX Contest

 

What do I put in the WSJT-X box settings-advance tab-ARRL RTTY....since I am not in a state but an overseas territory?

 

Herb, KV4FZ

 

On Sat, Apr 13, 2019 at 5:00 PM Dr. Larry S. Anderson <nn5olarry@...> wrote:

Yes, indeed!  You're a genius!  You must own a magic wand!  :-)

Larry NN5O

Re: What contest forYuri Gaqrgarian?

Gary Smith
 

Thank you!


Gcup


Le 2019-04-13 à 21:27, Gary Smith a écrit :

Looking at the list, I don't see anything
for this one. Which should I use?

Thanks!

73,

Gary
KA1J






Re: What contest forYuri Gaqrgarian?

Gary Smith
 

Thank you!


Gcup


Le 2019-04-13 à 21:27, Gary Smith a écrit :

Looking at the list, I don't see anything
for this one. Which should I use?

Thanks!

73,

Gary
KA1J






LPT port bi-directional? #n1mm

pe9rx@...
 

I am working here with the N1mm logger + and have successfully setup the Antenna data and mapped it to the LPT port.

So when selecting the band the correct BCD code has been sent to the interface and the correct antenna has been selected.
But is it also possible for the interface to sent a command back to the logger, so that when i manually select a band, the Logger pick's this up and set's the correct band in the program?

FYI,  I am using the logger for Microwave bands and instead of selecting just the antenna, I am selecting the correct transverter etc.
made my own interface for the band/antenna selector.

73, René

Logging transfer...newbie question....Re: What contest forYuri Gaqrgarian?

Bob Conder
 

Please pardon another newbie question.
Really enjoy N1MM for contests. Now that I have several logs in N1MM, eg ARRL DX CW, CWT, General logging etc, I need to transfer to Ham Radio Deluxe where all my Qs are. 
I can export one contest at a time to HRD as a ADIF file, but wonder if there is a way to go a global export of all logs at one time to HRD (or another other logging program)? Or a better way to do this export?
Tnx in advance,
Bob K4RLC

Re: Logging transfer...newbie question....Re: What contest forYuri Gaqrgarian?

Tim Shoppa
 

File - Export - Export ADIF To File - Export ADIF To File By Date From All Contests

This can export all logs in your current database.

Tim N3QE


On Sun, Apr 14, 2019 at 9:31 AM Bob Conder via Groups.Io <bconder=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Please pardon another newbie question.
Really enjoy N1MM for contests. Now that I have several logs in N1MM, eg ARRL DX CW, CWT, General logging etc, I need to transfer to Ham Radio Deluxe where all my Qs are. 
I can export one contest at a time to HRD as a ADIF file, but wonder if there is a way to go a global export of all logs at one time to HRD (or another other logging program)? Or a better way to do this export?
Tnx in advance,
Bob K4RLC

FLEX RADIO V 3.0 Interface to N1MM

Bruce Whitney W8RA
 

Anyone Interfaced N1MM to Flex V 3.0 ?  (6700 & Maestro)
Seems to be altogether different? 
N1MM -  all worked on V2 - now I don't have a clue. 

Re: FLEX RADIO V 3.0 Interface to N1MM

Jeffrey griffin
 

No, but I’m having a problem with 3.0  and DXLab with the data modes. I had to go back to ver 2.4.9 for the time being, so your not the only one  having issues with 3.0 if that helps….

 

73 Jeff kb2m

 

From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io <N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io> On Behalf Of Bruce Whitney W8RA via Groups.Io
Sent: Sunday, April 14, 2019 10:41 AM
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: [N1MMLoggerPlus] FLEX RADIO V 3.0 Interface to N1MM

 

Anyone Interfaced N1MM to Flex V 3.0 ?  (6700 & Maestro)
Seems to be altogether different? 
N1MM -  all worked on V2 - now I don't have a clue.