Date   

Re: Error Logging QSO With KH6TU

Steve London
 

No problem like that here.

I'm going to guess that you had Call History enabled (which I did NOT have enabled).
If so, what is in the Call History file for KH6TU ?

73,
Steve, N2IC

On 02/08/2016 12:30 AM, Jim Brown k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com [N1MMLoggerplus] wrote:
On Sun,2/7/2016 11:02 PM, Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc@citlink.net
[N1MMLoggerplus] wrote:

I "just love" these short hand problem reports where we're all left
guessing. </sarcasm>

"... [he] sent HI. That blew up." What, the state of Hawaii or one of
its volcanoes?

"...also leaving the section blank. All blew up." What, the state and
all your antennas, radio, computer and operator?

You have not even stated what contest you were running, the version of
the software, or what "blowing up" means in a context that can be
trouble shot. Give it another try.
It was NA CW Sprint weekend -- is there another contest that weekend?
:) Yeah, I slept through MNQP -- sorry. The XYL had other plans for the
weekend, and my primary loyalty is always to CW Sprint.

Of course latest version of the software -- I'm set to always ask for
the latest when Logger Plus starts.

73, Jim K9YC


73 de Bob - KØRC in MN

----------------------------------------------------------
On 2/7/2016 4:41 PM, Jim Brown k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com
[N1MMLoggerplus] wrote:

Logger Plus is not letting me log a QSO with KH6TU. Alan (AD6E, now
living in KH6) sent HI. That blew up. I tried KH6, and also leaving the
section blank. All blew up. The Cabrillo has an empty line.

73, Jim K9YC


Re: [N1MM-Digital] 2Tone update version 16.02a

Jim W7RY
 

“After a space character will now send a ltrs or figs character depending on the next printing character case requirement”.

 

Thanks David!

73

Jim W7RY

 

 

Sent: Monday, February 08, 2016 3:32 AM
Subject: [N1MM-Digital] 2Tone update version 16.02a
 


New version has been uploaded and can be found here: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/N1MMLoggerplus/files/G3YYD/

 

It will also be available shortly on http://www.rttycontesting.com/downloads/2tone/

 

The changes are:

 

16.02a

Fixed a problem with text save.

The audio .WAV record scaled to about 4dB below full scale and sample rate is 8K previously 48K.

N1MM+ DI Rx windows save WAV file greyed out.

.WAV playback returns to sound card after play finished used to lock up. WAV playback handles sample rates from 8000 and up but only in mono format.

After a space character will now send a ltrs or figs character depending on the next printing character case requirement.

 

 

73 David G3YYD


Re: Bug in CW EXCH = 59...not 599

John Bednar
 


The program mode is ssb.

It could be caused by several things. The most common is radio control configured but the radio not connected. 

John, K3CT 

-------- Original message --------
From: "Jeff Rinehart jmrinehart@... [N1MMLoggerplus]" <N1MMLoggerplus@...>
Date: 2/8/2016 8:08 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: N1MMLoggerplus@...
Subject: [N1MMLoggerplus] Re: Bug in CW EXCH = 59...not 599

 

same results at w4pjw and at n4bcc - work around was to change the macros for F2 just before the contest started.  Erased the "sendrstcut" and replace it with 5nn.  de w4pjw



 


Re: Error Logging QSO With KH6TU

Steve London
 

You didn't lose the Hawaii multiplier, because Hawaii isn't a NA Sprint multiplier.

73,
Steve, N2IC

On 02/08/2016 05:29 AM, jpescatore@yahoo.com [N1MMLoggerplus] wrote:
I had some thing happen with KH6TU in CW Sprint. In the heat of the
battle, I tried ALT Enter but it hung up with the "Are you sure" dialog
box when the next guy was calling me and I lost the KH6TU Q and HI mult.

I think I had same thing entering VI when NP2X was my first KP2, but I
had to QSY after that one and was able to do ALT Enter.

Is there a config setting to bypass the "Are you sure?" dialog with ALT
ENTER?

73 John K3TN


Re: Bug in CW EXCH = 59...not 599

Tom Wagner (N1MM)
 

On 2/8/2016 8:40 AM, btippett@alum.mit.edu [N1MMLoggerplus] wrote:

Tom see inline comments



---In N1MMLoggerplus@yahoogroups.com, <n1mmtomwagner@...> wrote :

The program thinks you are operating in CW. You don't want CW QSOs to
be logged as SSB.

I am operating CW with "ARRLDXCW" shown in both LOG and ENTRY windows.

Check the log setup dialog to make sure you picked the right mode there.
ARRL CW DX Contest - "Mode CW"

Also check the Config/Mode control tab to see that you have "Use radio
mode" selected.

"Use radio mode (default)"

What does {SENTRSTCUT} do? Is there a file I can see? That's what was sending 59 so I replaced it with "5nn".

73, Bill


73,
Tom - N1MM

On 2/8/2016 6:22 AM, btippett@... <mailto:btippett@...>
[N1MMLoggerplus] wrote:
>
>
>
>
> ---In N1MMLoggerplus@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:N1MMLoggerplus@yahoogroups.com>, <w4nz@...> wrote :
>
> Normally, updates do not affect F-key definitions. Are you sure
it is
> set up for ARRLDXCW and not SSB? It should show “ARRL DX CW” in the
> top border of the LOG window. But, sounds like the software is
in SSB
> mode. Does it show CW as the mode in the top border of the Entry
> window? If not, type “CW” (no quotes) in the call sign field and
hit
> ENTER. Then, see what it shows. Also check what is programmed in
the
> RUN and S&P F2 messages.
>
>
> Thanks Ted. I forgot to add that this was a completely new
install of
> NL+ including the latest update (V1.0.548.0). I had the same
thought
> you did about it being in the wrong mode but he LOG window does
show
> ARRLDXCW and the ENTRY window shows CW to the upper left above
the bands.
>
>
> I solved it by entering 5NN directly in the Message Editor box in
> place of {SENTRST}, but something is probably set to 59 there.
>
>
> #
>
> # S&P F1 calls QRL? before placing the program in RUN mode for
calling CQ
>
> # To respond to caller, send F5 then F2, or ; (default exchange
key) or
>
> # Insert, or Enter in ESM
>
> #
>
> ###################
>
> # RUN Messages
>
> ###################
>
> F1 Cq,Cq Test {MYCALL} {MYCALL}
>
> F2 Exch,5nn {EXCH}
>
> F3 Tu,Tu {MYCALL}
>
> F4 W4ZV{MYCALL},{MYCALL}
>
> F5 His Call,!
>
> F6 Repeat,5nn {EXCH} {EXCH}
>
> F7 Spare,
>
> F8 Agn?,Agn?
>
> F9 Nr?,Nr?
>
> F10 Call?,Cl?
>
> F11 Spare,
>
> F12 Wipe,{WIPE}
>
> #
>
> ###################
>
> # S&P Messages
>
> ###################
>
> F1 Qrl?,Qrl? de {MYCALL}
>
> F2 Exch,5nn {EXCH}
>
> F3 Tu,Tu
>
> F4 {MYCALL},{MYCALL}
>
> F5 His Call,!
>
> F6 Repeat,5nn {EXCH} {EXCH}
>
> F7 Spare,
>
> F8 Agn?,Agn?
>
> F9 Nr?,Nr?
>
> F10 Call?,Cl?
>
> F11 Spare,
>
> F12 Wipe,{WIPE}
>
>
> Not a big deal but someone may want to check that area of the
program.
>
>
> 73, Bill W4ZV
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> *From:*N1MMLoggerplus@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:N1MMLoggerplus@yahoogroups.com>
> [mailto:N1MMLoggerplus@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:N1MMLoggerplus@yahoogroups.com>]
> *Sent:* Sunday, February 07, 2016 5:59 PM
> *To:* N1MMLoggerplus@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:N1MMLoggerplus@yahoogroups.com>
> *Subject:* [N1MMLoggerplus] Bug in CW EXCH = 59...not 599
>
> FYI for developers to check out. I just installed the latest
version
> and it gives 59 for EXCH instead of 599 in ARRL CW setup...or
maybe I
> didn't configure something correctly. Other than that everything
went
> smoothly. Thanks to Tom and all the developers.
>
> 73, Bill W4ZV
>
>


Re: Bug in CW EXCH = 59...not 599

bill_w4zv
 

Tom see inline comments


---In N1MMLoggerplus@..., <n1mmtomwagner@...> wrote :

>>The program thinks you are operating in CW. You don't want CW QSOs to
be logged as SSB.

I am operating CW with "ARRLDXCW" shown in both LOG and ENTRY windows.

>>Check the log setup dialog to make sure you picked the right mode there.

ARRL CW DX Contest - "Mode CW"

>>Also check the Config/Mode control tab to see that you have "Use radio
mode" selected.

"Use radio mode (default)"

What does {SENTRSTCUT} do?  Is there a file I can see?  That's what was sending 59 so I replaced it with "5nn".

73,  Bill


73,
Tom - N1MM

On 2/8/2016 6:22 AM, btippett@... [N1MMLoggerplus] wrote:
>
>
>
>
> ---In N1MMLoggerplus@..., <w4nz@...> wrote :
>
> Normally, updates do not affect F-key definitions. Are you sure it is
> set up for ARRLDXCW and not SSB? It should show “ARRL DX CW” in the
> top border of the LOG window. But, sounds like the software is in SSB
> mode. Does it show CW as the mode in the top border of the Entry
> window? If not, type “CW” (no quotes) in the call sign field and hit
> ENTER. Then, see what it shows. Also check what is programmed in the
> RUN and S&P F2 messages.
>
>
> Thanks Ted. I forgot to add that this was a completely new install of
> NL+ including the latest update (V1.0.548.0). I had the same thought
> you did about it being in the wrong mode but he LOG window does show
> ARRLDXCW and the ENTRY window shows CW to the upper left above the bands.
>
>
> I solved it by entering 5NN directly in the Message Editor box in
> place of {SENTRST}, but something is probably set to 59 there.
>
>
> #
>
> # S&P F1 calls QRL? before placing the program in RUN mode for calling CQ
>
> # To respond to caller, send F5 then F2, or ; (default exchange key) or
>
> # Insert, or Enter in ESM
>
> #
>
> ###################
>
> # RUN Messages
>
> ###################
>
> F1 Cq,Cq Test {MYCALL} {MYCALL}
>
> F2 Exch,5nn {EXCH}
>
> F3 Tu,Tu {MYCALL}
>
> F4 W4ZV{MYCALL},{MYCALL}
>
> F5 His Call,!
>
> F6 Repeat,5nn {EXCH} {EXCH}
>
> F7 Spare,
>
> F8 Agn?,Agn?
>
> F9 Nr?,Nr?
>
> F10 Call?,Cl?
>
> F11 Spare,
>
> F12 Wipe,{WIPE}
>
> #
>
> ###################
>
> # S&P Messages
>
> ###################
>
> F1 Qrl?,Qrl? de {MYCALL}
>
> F2 Exch,5nn {EXCH}
>
> F3 Tu,Tu
>
> F4 {MYCALL},{MYCALL}
>
> F5 His Call,!
>
> F6 Repeat,5nn {EXCH} {EXCH}
>
> F7 Spare,
>
> F8 Agn?,Agn?
>
> F9 Nr?,Nr?
>
> F10 Call?,Cl?
>
> F11 Spare,
>
> F12 Wipe,{WIPE}
>
>
> Not a big deal but someone may want to check that area of the program.
>
>
> 73, Bill W4ZV
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> *From:*N1MMLoggerplus@...
> [mailto:N1MMLoggerplus@...]
> *Sent:* Sunday, February 07, 2016 5:59 PM
> *To:* N1MMLoggerplus@...
> *Subject:* [N1MMLoggerplus] Bug in CW EXCH = 59...not 599
>
> FYI for developers to check out. I just installed the latest version
> and it gives 59 for EXCH instead of 599 in ARRL CW setup...or maybe I
> didn't configure something correctly. Other than that everything went
> smoothly. Thanks to Tom and all the developers.
>
> 73, Bill W4ZV
>
>


Re: Bug in CW EXCH = 59...not 599

Tom Wagner (N1MM)
 

The program thinks you are operating in CW. You don't want CW QSOs to be logged as SSB.

Check the log setup dialog to make sure you picked the right mode there.

Also check the Config/Mode control tab to see that you have "Use radio mode" selected.

73,
Tom - N1MM

On 2/8/2016 6:22 AM, btippett@alum.mit.edu [N1MMLoggerplus] wrote:




---In N1MMLoggerplus@yahoogroups.com, <w4nz@...> wrote :

Normally, updates do not affect F-key definitions. Are you sure it is set up for ARRLDXCW and not SSB? It should show “ARRL DX CW” in the top border of the LOG window. But, sounds like the software is in SSB mode. Does it show CW as the mode in the top border of the Entry window? If not, type “CW” (no quotes) in the call sign field and hit ENTER. Then, see what it shows. Also check what is programmed in the RUN and S&P F2 messages.


Thanks Ted. I forgot to add that this was a completely new install of NL+ including the latest update (V1.0.548.0). I had the same thought you did about it being in the wrong mode but he LOG window does show ARRLDXCW and the ENTRY window shows CW to the upper left above the bands.


I solved it by entering 5NN directly in the Message Editor box in place of {SENTRST}, but something is probably set to 59 there.


#

# S&P F1 calls QRL? before placing the program in RUN mode for calling CQ

# To respond to caller, send F5 then F2, or ; (default exchange key) or

# Insert, or Enter in ESM

#

###################

# RUN Messages

###################

F1 Cq,Cq Test {MYCALL} {MYCALL}

F2 Exch,5nn {EXCH}

F3 Tu,Tu {MYCALL}

F4 W4ZV{MYCALL},{MYCALL}

F5 His Call,!

F6 Repeat,5nn {EXCH} {EXCH}

F7 Spare,

F8 Agn?,Agn?

F9 Nr?,Nr?

F10 Call?,Cl?

F11 Spare,

F12 Wipe,{WIPE}

#

###################

# S&P Messages

###################

F1 Qrl?,Qrl? de {MYCALL}

F2 Exch,5nn {EXCH}

F3 Tu,Tu

F4 {MYCALL},{MYCALL}

F5 His Call,!

F6 Repeat,5nn {EXCH} {EXCH}

F7 Spare,

F8 Agn?,Agn?

F9 Nr?,Nr?

F10 Call?,Cl?

F11 Spare,

F12 Wipe,{WIPE}


Not a big deal but someone may want to check that area of the program.


73, Bill W4ZV







*From:*N1MMLoggerplus@yahoogroups.com [mailto:N1MMLoggerplus@yahoogroups.com]
*Sent:* Sunday, February 07, 2016 5:59 PM
*To:* N1MMLoggerplus@yahoogroups.com
*Subject:* [N1MMLoggerplus] Bug in CW EXCH = 59...not 599

FYI for developers to check out. I just installed the latest version and it gives 59 for EXCH instead of 599 in ARRL CW setup...or maybe I didn't configure something correctly. Other than that everything went smoothly. Thanks to Tom and all the developers.

73, Bill W4ZV


Re: Error Logging QSO With KH6TU

ve3ki@...
 

You're making a mountain out of a molehill. When it asks you "Are you sure?", just answer "Yes" - that's the whole point of the question. It's not hung up, it's just waiting for a yes or no reply, and no bypassing is required. Just answer the question.

Re the Sprint: KH6 is DX in the Sprint (rule 9), so the correct exchange to log is KH6 (not HI). For stations in the US Virgin Islands or Puerto Rico, the exchange you need to put in the log is not the ARRL section, it's the DXCC prefix. In either case, if they sent something that is for all intents and purposes a briefer synonym for the required exchange, that's equivalent to sending 5NN instead of 599 - you put 599 in the Cabrillo log even though that's not actually what they sent.

73,
Rich VE3KI


---In N1MMLoggerplus@..., <jpescatore@...> wrote :

I had some thing happen with KH6TU in CW Sprint. In the heat of the battle, I tried ALT Enter but it hung up with the "Are you sure" dialog box when the next guy was calling me and I lost the KH6TU Q and HI mult.

I think I had same thing entering VI when NP2X was my first KP2, but I had to QSY after that one and was able to do ALT Enter.

Is there a config setting to bypass the "Are you sure?" dialog with ALT ENTER?

73 John K3TN


Re: Bug in CW EXCH = 59...not 599

W4PJW
 

same results at w4pjw and at n4bcc - work around was to change the macros for F2 just before the contest started.  Erased the "sendrstcut" and replace it with 5nn.  de w4pjw



 


Re: Error Logging QSO With KH6TU

jpescatore@...
 

I had some thing happen with KH6TU in CW Sprint. In the heat of the battle, I tried ALT Enter but it hung up with the "Are you sure" dialog box when the next guy was calling me and I lost the KH6TU Q and HI mult.

I think I had same thing entering VI when NP2X was my first KP2, but I had to QSY after that one and was able to do ALT Enter.

Is there a config setting to bypass the "Are you sure?" dialog with ALT ENTER?

73 John K3TN


Re: Error Logging QSO With KH6TU

Pete Smith
 

What contest, Jim?
73, Pete N4ZR
Download the new N1MM Logger+ at 
. Check 
out the Reverse Beacon Network at 
, now 
spotting RTTY activity worldwide. 
For spots, please use your favorite 
"retail" DX cluster.
On 2/7/2016 5:41 PM, Jim Brown k9yc@... [N1MMLoggerplus] wrote:

Logger Plus is not letting me log a QSO with KH6TU. Alan (AD6E, now 
living in KH6) sent HI. That blew up. I tried KH6, and also leaving the 
section blank. All blew up. The Cabrillo has an empty line.

73, Jim K9YC


------------------------------------
Posted by: Jim Brown 
------------------------------------

N1MM+ FAQ: http://n1mmplus.hamdocs.com/tiki-index.php?page=Frequently+Asked+Questions&structure=N1MM+Logger+Documentation
------------------------------------

Yahoo Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/N1MMLoggerplus/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/N1MMLoggerplus/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    N1MMLoggerplus-digest@... 
    N1MMLoggerplus-fullfeatured@...

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    N1MMLoggerplus-unsubscribe@...

<*> Your use of Yahoo Groups is subject to:
    https://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/terms/




2Tone update version 16.02a

G3YYD <g3yyd@...>
 

New version has been uploaded and can be found here: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/N1MMLoggerplus/files/G3YYD/

 

It will also be available shortly on http://www.rttycontesting.com/downloads/2tone/

 

The changes are:

 

16.02a

Fixed a problem with text save.

The audio .WAV record scaled to about 4dB below full scale and sample rate is 8K previously 48K.

N1MM+ DI Rx windows save WAV file greyed out.

.WAV playback returns to sound card after play finished used to lock up. WAV playback handles sample rates from 8000 and up but only in mono format.

After a space character will now send a ltrs or figs character depending on the next printing character case requirement.

 

 

73 David G3YYD


Re: 2Tone 16. crashes when trying to save text to file

G3YYD <g3yyd@...>
 

This is fixed in the latest version that I uploaded a moment ago. 2Tone 16.02a.

 

73 David G3YYD

 

From: N1MMLoggerplus@... [mailto:N1MMLoggerplus@...]
Sent: 07 February 2016 19:05
To: N1MMLoggerplus@...
Subject: AW: [N1MMLoggerplus] Re: 2Tone 16. crashes when trying to save text to file

 

 

This subject was brought up by me already on 24 Jan and Dave responded to it. He has an experimental version that solves this problem. It’s up to him when he releases it as a new version.

 

73 de Goetz DJ3IW

 

Von: N1MMLoggerplus@... [mailto:N1MMLoggerplus@...]
Gesendet: Sonntag, 7. Februar 2016 16:42
An: N1MMLoggerplus@...
Betreff: [N1MMLoggerplus] Re: 2Tone 16. crashes when trying to save text to file

 

 

Next message is a Windows7 Event Viewer output.
73,
Ben WB2RHM


Re: Bug in CW EXCH = 59...not 599

Tom - N1MM
 

The program thinks you are operating in CW. You don't want CW QSOs to be logged as SSB.

Check the log setup dialog to make sure you picked the right mode there.

Also check the Config/Mode control tab to see that you have "Use radio mode" selected.

73,
Tom

On 2/8/2016 6:22 AM, btippett@alum.mit.edu [N1MMLoggerplus] wrote:




---In N1MMLoggerplus@yahoogroups.com, <w4nz@...> wrote :

Normally, updates do not affect F-key definitions. Are you sure it is set up for ARRLDXCW and not SSB? It should show “ARRL DX CW” in the top border of the LOG window. But, sounds like the software is in SSB mode. Does it show CW as the mode in the top border of the Entry window? If not, type “CW” (no quotes) in the call sign field and hit ENTER. Then, see what it shows. Also check what is programmed in the RUN and S&P F2 messages.


Thanks Ted. I forgot to add that this was a completely new install of NL+ including the latest update (V1.0.548.0). I had the same thought you did about it being in the wrong mode but he LOG window does show ARRLDXCW and the ENTRY window shows CW to the upper left above the bands.


I solved it by entering 5NN directly in the Message Editor box in place of {SENTRST}, but something is probably set to 59 there.


#

# S&P F1 calls QRL? before placing the program in RUN mode for calling CQ

# To respond to caller, send F5 then F2, or ; (default exchange key) or

# Insert, or Enter in ESM

#

###################

# RUN Messages

###################

F1 Cq,Cq Test {MYCALL} {MYCALL}

F2 Exch,5nn {EXCH}

F3 Tu,Tu {MYCALL}

F4 W4ZV{MYCALL},{MYCALL}

F5 His Call,!

F6 Repeat,5nn {EXCH} {EXCH}

F7 Spare,

F8 Agn?,Agn?

F9 Nr?,Nr?

F10 Call?,Cl?

F11 Spare,

F12 Wipe,{WIPE}

#

###################

# S&P Messages

###################

F1 Qrl?,Qrl? de {MYCALL}

F2 Exch,5nn {EXCH}

F3 Tu,Tu

F4 {MYCALL},{MYCALL}

F5 His Call,!

F6 Repeat,5nn {EXCH} {EXCH}

F7 Spare,

F8 Agn?,Agn?

F9 Nr?,Nr?

F10 Call?,Cl?

F11 Spare,

F12 Wipe,{WIPE}


Not a big deal but someone may want to check that area of the program.


73, Bill W4ZV







*From:*N1MMLoggerplus@yahoogroups.com [mailto:N1MMLoggerplus@yahoogroups.com]
*Sent:* Sunday, February 07, 2016 5:59 PM
*To:* N1MMLoggerplus@yahoogroups.com
*Subject:* [N1MMLoggerplus] Bug in CW EXCH = 59...not 599

FYI for developers to check out. I just installed the latest version and it gives 59 for EXCH instead of 599 in ARRL CW setup...or maybe I didn't configure something correctly. Other than that everything went smoothly. Thanks to Tom and all the developers.

73, Bill W4ZV


Re: Bug in CW EXCH = 59...not 599

bill_w4zv
 




---In N1MMLoggerplus@..., <w4nz@...> wrote :

Normally, updates do not affect F-key definitions.  Are you sure it is set up for ARRLDXCW and not SSB?  It should show “ARRL DX CW” in the top border of the LOG window.  But, sounds like the software is in SSB mode.  Does it show CW as the mode in the top border of the Entry window?  If not, type “CW” (no quotes) in the call sign field and hit ENTER.  Then, see what it shows.  Also check what is programmed in the RUN and S&P F2 messages.


Thanks Ted.  I forgot to add that this was a completely new install of NL+ including the latest update (V1.0.548.0).  I had the same thought you did about it being in the wrong mode but he LOG window does show ARRLDXCW and the ENTRY window shows CW to the upper left above the bands.


I solved it by entering 5NN directly in the Message Editor box in place of {SENTRST}, but something is probably set to 59 there.


#

# S&P F1 calls QRL? before placing the program in RUN mode for calling CQ

# To respond to caller, send F5 then F2, or ; (default exchange key) or 

#   Insert, or Enter in ESM

#

###################

#   RUN Messages 

###################

F1 Cq,Cq Test {MYCALL} {MYCALL}

F2 Exch,5nn {EXCH} 

F3 Tu,Tu {MYCALL}

F4 W4ZV{MYCALL},{MYCALL}

F5 His Call,!

F6 Repeat,5nn {EXCH} {EXCH}

F7 Spare,

F8 Agn?,Agn?

F9 Nr?,Nr?

F10 Call?,Cl?

F11 Spare,

F12 Wipe,{WIPE}

#

###################

#   S&P Messages 

###################

F1 Qrl?,Qrl? de {MYCALL}

F2 Exch,5nn {EXCH}

F3 Tu,Tu

F4 {MYCALL},{MYCALL}

F5 His Call,!

F6 Repeat,5nn {EXCH} {EXCH}

F7 Spare,

F8 Agn?,Agn?

F9 Nr?,Nr?

F10 Call?,Cl?

F11 Spare,

F12 Wipe,{WIPE}


Not a big deal but someone may want to check that area of the program.


73,  Bill  W4ZV







From: N1MMLoggerplus@... [mailto:N1MMLoggerplus@...]
Sent: Sunday, February 07, 2016 5:59 PM
To: N1MMLoggerplus@...
Subject: [N1MMLoggerplus] Bug in CW EXCH = 59...not 599

 

 

FYI for developers to check out.  I just installed the latest version and it gives 59 for EXCH instead of 599 in ARRL CW setup...or maybe I didn't configure something correctly.  Other than that everything went smoothly.  Thanks to Tom and all the developers.

 

73,  Bill  W4ZV


New file uploaded to N1MMLoggerplus

N1MMLoggerplus@...
 

Hello,


This email message is a notification to let you know that
a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the N1MMLoggerplus
group.


File : /G3YYD/2Tone 16.02a.zip
Uploaded by : g3yyd <g3yyd@btinternet.com>
Description : Fixed Save Text bug. Plus many changes to the saving and playback of .wav files. See changes from previous version.txt file for details


You can access this file at the URL:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/N1MMLoggerplus/files/G3YYD/2Tone%2016.02a.zip


To learn more about file sharing for your group, please visit:
https://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?page=content&;y=PROD_GRPS&locale=en_US&id=SLN15398


Regards,


g3yyd <g3yyd@btinternet.com>


Re: Error Logging QSO With KH6TU

Jim Brown
 

On Sun,2/7/2016 11:02 PM, Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc@citlink.net [N1MMLoggerplus] wrote:

I "just love" these short hand problem reports where we're all left guessing. </sarcasm>

"... [he] sent HI. That blew up." What, the state of Hawaii or one of its volcanoes?

"...also leaving the section blank. All blew up." What, the state and all your antennas, radio, computer and operator?

You have not even stated what contest you were running, the version of the software, or what "blowing up" means in a context that can be trouble shot. Give it another try.
It was NA CW Sprint weekend -- is there another contest that weekend? :) Yeah, I slept through MNQP -- sorry. The XYL had other plans for the weekend, and my primary loyalty is always to CW Sprint.

Of course latest version of the software -- I'm set to always ask for the latest when Logger Plus starts.

73, Jim K9YC


73 de Bob - KØRC in MN

------------------------------------------------------------------------
On 2/7/2016 4:41 PM, Jim Brown k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com [N1MMLoggerplus] wrote:

Logger Plus is not letting me log a QSO with KH6TU. Alan (AD6E, now
living in KH6) sent HI. That blew up. I tried KH6, and also leaving the
section blank. All blew up. The Cabrillo has an empty line.

73, Jim K9YC


Re: Error Logging QSO With KH6TU

Bob - KØRC
 

I "just love" these short hand problem reports where we're all left guessing. 

"... [he] sent HI. That blew up."   What, the state of Hawaii or one of its volcanoes?

"...also leaving the section blank. All blew up."  What, the state and all your antennas, radio, computer and operator?

You have not even stated what contest you were running, the version of the software, or what "blowing up" means in a context that can be trouble shot. Give it another try.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN


On 2/7/2016 4:41 PM, Jim Brown k9yc@... [N1MMLoggerplus] wrote:
 

Logger Plus is not letting me log a QSO with KH6TU. Alan (AD6E, now
living in KH6) sent HI. That blew up. I tried KH6, and also leaving the
section blank. All blew up. The Cabrillo has an empty line.

73, Jim K9YC


-- 

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN


Re: Bug in CW EXCH = 59...not 599

Ted Bryant
 

Hi Bill,

 

Normally, updates do not affect F-key definitions.  Are you sure it is set up for ARRLDXCW and not SSB?  It should show “ARRL DX CW” in the top border of the LOG window.  But, sounds like the software is in SSB mode.  Does it show CW as the mode in the top border of the Entry window?  If not, type “CW” (no quotes) in the call sign field and hit ENTER.  Then, see what it shows.  Also check what is programmed in the RUN and S&P F2 messages.

 

73, Ted W4NZ

 

 

From: N1MMLoggerplus@... [mailto:N1MMLoggerplus@...]
Sent: Sunday, February 07, 2016 5:59 PM
To: N1MMLoggerplus@...
Subject: [N1MMLoggerplus] Bug in CW EXCH = 59...not 599

 

 

FYI for developers to check out.  I just installed the latest version and it gives 59 for EXCH instead of 599 in ARRL CW setup...or maybe I didn't configure something correctly.  Other than that everything went smoothly.  Thanks to Tom and all the developers.

 

73,  Bill  W4ZV


Re: Praise

Gary K9GS
 

Fantastic job Craig.  You guys did a great job despite all the propagation and restriction that you had.  I talked to WB9Z the other night.  Good thing you guys were going to a warm climate instead of the some place like SSI or SGI.

I look forward to your presentation at Visalia.



On 2/7/2016 4:59 PM, craig@... [N1MMLoggerplus] wrote:
 

We used N1MM Plus DXpedition version on the K5P Palmyra DXpedition. We had six computers networked on a WiFi router that we took along. All were setup and tested before departure. 


We used a special check log of active DXers from the last few major DXpeditions. We also used the current log and synch'd all computers for logging and time. In addition, we created a special file of the sponsors of the DXpedition. 


We did phone, cw and RTTY with the K3S radio. CW was sent using DTR and RTTY was MMTTY and AFSK. We used no interfaces. 


We always had three operators on and sometimes a fourth if they were not resting. Rates approached 600 per hour on many occasions. We used i5 8 gb ram Dell Computers. 


N1MM worked flawlessly. We took our Clublog files from one computer and uploaded regularly using the export ADIF by date. 


We think that our errors were very low because of the quick load of the check window with log and check info. 


Thanks to the N1MM community for the QSOs. It was a pleasure using N1MM Plus on this trip.


73, Craig K9CT


co-leader K5P

Palmyra 2016 Home Page






-- 
73,

Gary K9GS

Greater Milwaukee DX Association: http://www.gmdxa.org
Society of Midwest Contesters: http://www.w9smc.com
CW Ops #1032   http://www.cwops.org

************************************************