Info window changes for tomorrow's release

John Bednar

For those that are testing code, I have made the following changes for tomorrow’s release.

The Info window in today’s release was built with a 60 minute Goals Chart (right chart) resolution. The Release Notes indicated 20 minutes.

John, K3CT

Info Window: Eliminated error when Import Goals from Log was used. (Coded by K3CT)

Info Window: Moved the Import & Edit Goals buttons to the right-click menu. (Coded by K3CT)

Info Window: Changed the rightmost bar in the Rates Chart (left chart) to cumulative Qso's since the top of the hour. (N2IC) (Coded by K3CT)

Info Window: Commented out some unused functions. Added some exception code. (Coded by K3CT)

Info Window: Changed the Goals Chart (right chart) to step size of 30 minutes. I will make this user programmable in the future. (Coded by K3CT)