To: N1MMLoggerplus@...
From: N1MMLoggerplus@...
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 11:47:05 -0500
Subject: Re: [N1MMLoggerplus] Connecting Signalink USB to N1MM Plus

OK, then I think you should work around the Signalink entirely.  Get another USB to serial adapter and use the simple one-transistor interface described in that section of the manual to key the CW key jack on the radio.
73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.
For spots, please go to your favorite
ARC V6 or VE7CC DX cluster node.
On 11/10/2014 11:14 AM, pastormg2@... [N1MMLoggerplus] wrote:

Pete,
All I know is that I purchased a chip that I installed in the Signalink to mate up with the K3. I have never used the Signalink for cw. I use it primarily for PSK31.

Mark Griffin, KB3Z