To: N1MMLoggerplus@...
From: N1MMLoggerplus@...
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 09:05:39 -0700
Subject: [N1MMLoggerplus] Re: Please HELP-->How to enter/update country for TO2A and TX7G

The country file is not stored in the program directory. It's stored in the SupportFiles subfolder in the User Files area.

To install the latest version, simply use the Tools > Download and install latest country file ... menu item. To update the log, use the Tools > Rescore Current Contest menu item.

---In N1MMLoggerplus@..., wrote :

Thank you for replying...
There was no countryfile in the program directory hi hi although I tried to install/update twice....Now I downloaded the file and the correct countries are recognized, but cann't update the qsos. So delete and reenter should work.

73 Hans OA6Q / homecall OE3NHW