Runtime error after installing

Franki ON5ZO

Hello guys, I'm glad to see things moving and to be part of it!

First off: I can't post to the bug report site as mentioned in the alpha tester's PDF (yes I'm logged in):

BUG:
I installed 0.4.1725.0 on my Vista (yeah I know and hate it too) laptop.
I ran the program and picked the option to create a new database. That gives me a sticky Runtime Error Occured window (msg below) that I can't get rid of except by terminating the process.
Oh wait - a clue: each time I click the OK button, the message renews for the next alphabteical prefix in...

When I tried to convert the existing Access DB, the program starts just fine.

N1MMLogger.net - Version 0.4.1725.0
Built: 20/03/2014 17:57:06
SQLString = Replace into CTYDAT (MasterPrefix, IsStarred, Name, CQZone,
IARUZone, Continent, Latitude, Longitude, GMTCorrection) Values ('1A', 0,
'Sov Mil Order of Malta', 15, 28, 'EU', 41,9, -12,43, -1)
Error occured at: 21/03/2014 22:42:29
System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x80004005): SQL logic error or missing
database
11 values for 9 columns
bij System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Prepare(SQLiteConnection cnn, String
strSql, SQLiteStatement previous, UInt32 timeoutMS, String& strRemain)
bij System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.BuildNextCommand()
bij System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.GetStatement(Int32 index)
bij System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult()
bij System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd,
CommandBehavior behave)
bij System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior
behavior)
bij System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery(CommandBehavior
behavior)
bij System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
bij N1MMLogger.Net.DBInterface.ExecuteNonQuery(String SQLString) in
C:\Users\Tom\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\TeamFoundationServer\N1MM
Logger on .NET\N1MM Logger.Net\Classes\DBInterface.vb:regel 149

(edited) Call Stack before the runtime error: