From: Joe WB9SBD <nss@...>
Date: 2/25/21 12:10 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: [N1MM+] Recording WAV Files

I have to be missing something.

I have never had problems before recording the messages ya know
Ctrl+Shift+F#

I decided to separate the HAM sounds from the rest of the computer
sounds, so got a USB external sound card.

It worked just fine when I first installed it. Told N1MM+ what sound
"Card" to use, and it worked great BOTH ways playback and record.

setup was simple.

BUT.... today,, I can play the already recorded files. But If I want to
make new or overwrite any new ones. It is not hearing the USB card.

everything looks fine. and in the set up there are no errors.

But I can't record anything.

what may I be missing?

Joe WB9SBD