Re: ARRL VHF cw function keys

Tad Danley

Thanks all for the help!  Turns out my entry window was a bit too narrow after all, which is puzzling because I had no issues last weekend with NAQP CW and hadn't changed anything related to the entry window size this weekend for ARRL VHF or NAQP SSB.

73,

Tad Danley, K3TD
On 1/17/2021 8:36 AM, Drew Vonada-Smith K3PA wrote:

Karl,

The comma after the label for a blank line has no effect.  It's most likely that Tad's buttons are simply not wide enough to show the whole label.  Making the EW wider will correct that, as Jamie noted.

73,

Drew K3PA