Re: ARRL VHF cw function keys

Karl Beckman

TAD -
I think I've spotted a editing syntax error in addition to your muckling about with standard macro command characters.  Try fixing that, then see if the editor works again.
Look VERY carefully at your entry for F5 under S&P.  Note that on that line only you did not include a comma after the N/A you entered as a label. All of the other lines for both Run and S&P are properly structured.  'End Of Line' does not terminate the label field entry.  Each line MUST include the comma after the label value and before the macro.command (if any).
--
Karl  WA8NVW - OH
in N1MM+ Logger groups.io