From: "WA5LXS via groups.io" <denny.allen@...>
Date: 12/26/20 10:52 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: [N1MM+] Why no N1MM Logger + folder during install?

i got a new Win 10 computer. Tried installing N1MM and got bit by not noticing it was trying to use OneDrive. Turned off OneDrive and tried again. I told it to install to the Documents folder.  I had planned to copy all the files from my old computer to the new one but the N1MM files were scattered all over my Documents folder (not My Documents) and not in the expected N1MM Logger folder. This also occurred on my primary PC that has a small SSD for Windows and a regular HD for other user files. Why did N1MM not create the usual N1MM Logger + folder with all the sub-folders?

Where did I go wrong? Can I uninstall N1MM and try again?

TU,
Dennis WA5LXS