Re: Shielded usb a/b cable

Rod Greene

Les,

I just purchased a couple of Tripp-Lite U023-006 shielded with ferrites A to B cables. I have one installed and it prevented RFI problems on my IC-7600 to PC connection. My RFI problem was mild as I only run 100 watts. So no extensive testing done but it has worked for me. I think you can buy them at Mouser and Amazon, etc.

73 and GL, Rod/w7zrc

On Saturday, November 28, 2020, 12:09:43 AM MST, Les C. VA7RN <les.corris@...> wrote:

Does anyone know of a source of a shielded usb a/b cable?  Trying to cut down on rfi. Tried lots of ferrite but I'm still having trouble on 160 when I use the amp. So, I'm hoping someone can point me in the direction of a good a/b usb cable.
Les, VA7RN