From: Larry K8UT <K8UT@...>
Date: 11/25/20 12:26 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N1MM+] Lockup/slow when switching between logs

Guy

Switching between logs with alt+F and a number takes about 5 seconds. Opening a different database and  then a log a few seconds longer.

There are known issues when using external file hosting platforms, like OneDrive or DropBox. Are you sure your databases are truly "local" or have they been hijacked?

-larry (K8UT)