locked QSL by email - what to do?

Knut Meland

After a contest I now get a few QSLs in my email inbox. They are software generated and occupies approx 500 kB each.
If this developes I will have a severe clear up job after each contest.
The software is based on N1MM database, HRD or adif files in addition to email addresses found in QRZ.com.
I have no system to put these QSL into and I don't want it either. I prefer to choose my QSL systems by myself, not being forcced into it.
This might be off-topic, but I guess many N1MM users have experienced this.
73 de Knut LA9RY