From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io [mailto:N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io] On Behalf Of Victor Culver via groups.io
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2020 3:15 PM
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N1MM+] Rx QTC issue in WAE RTTY

Gentlemen, my problem with QTC was on the RQTC end of things. Perhaps cockpit error, but the RQTC window came up on CTRL-Z but didn't populate. Data was saved in the D1 window but I didn't have the presence of mind to make a copy of it. I did try to type it in the QTC box manually but #10 wouldn't take the data. In futzing around I managed to mess up the #9 data boxes also. I don't have anything now to 'fix'.

I do NOT use fldigi, which some have accused of being the problem. I run latest version of N1MM+ stand alone.

I truly missed a lot of score because I neither received nor sent QTCs in this event. Gotta get a fix before next time!

--
73, Vic W4VIC

“Anyone who has made the effort to get a license and get on the air is already something of a hero.
They are doing something to improve their lives, expanding their horizons, learning new things, and making new friends. Adventure waits them and they are eager to experience it. They are enlarging their lives. Good for them – and they are us.” -- W9KNI