Re: QTC's issue

Rick Ellison

Peter clicking on the yellow bar should turn it off while it is yellow.

I have not used Gritty in a long time. I'm not sure why it would only happen when a N1MM user sends the time it is all being sent as string asci so Gritty should not have an issue copying it.

From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io [mailto:N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io] On Behalf Of Peter Kr├╝ger
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2020 2:42 PM
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N1MM+] QTC's issue

I had the same problem sometimes - DI (MMTTY) paused and it was hard to activate it again (and I could not take any QTC into the QTC window if it is "paused" - which should be possible or?).

Second "fault/bug" was that GRITTY (DI2) could not decode the time of a qtc (I feel, this only happens if the QTC sender uses N1MM+ - there seems to be a small challenge about CR/LF or so)

--
---
N1mm+Toolbox -> see at https://df1lx.darc.de