From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io [mailto:N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io] On Behalf Of Julian
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2020 11:48 AM
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N1MM+] Rx QTC issue in WAE RTTY

Hi Jim, as the program developer stated earlier in that thread, it looks like the problem is with FLdigi processing CRs. It also needs an LF. It looks like a the problem is both ways, when TXing and RXing. I also suspected a Linux Windows mishap, but I didn't know FLdigi is a program developed in Linux. I am not a programmer, but I did come across this CR LF conundrum occasionally in Notepad++ for ex when editing simple scripts etc, basic stuff.
73 de J, MØIPU YOЗFCA