Re: Rx QTC issue in WAE RTTY

Rick Ellison

More than likely they had ENTERLF set for their QTC spacing. But there was an issue with Fldigi that was not dropping the line as it was looking for a CR and Fldigi was not outputting the CR.. Its fixed for tomorrows build..

73 Rick N2AMG

From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io [mailto:N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io] On Behalf Of Jim Bruce
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2020 11:14 AM
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N1MM+] Rx QTC issue in WAE RTTY

Thanks J, that helps ease my mind a bit. I did see others sending QTCs that had CR/LF after each QTC. Not sure what software they were running to send without them.

Jim/W3FA

On 11/16/2020 10:47 AM, Julian wrote:

That is wrong. There is a fix on the way. See "WAE QTC - no CR and/or LF at the end of QTC lines on RX" thread.

Regards, J, MØIPU