From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io [mailto:N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io] On Behalf Of Ken - K4XL
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2020 10:55 AM
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N1MM+] QTC's issue

Rick,

My pause problem occured like this.

1)  I agree to RX QTC

2) DX starts sending.  Header and first Q has been sent and scrolling is on.

3) I click on the header...maybe twice in order to get it to populate the RQTC window.

4) With my mouse pointer hovering over the header line, I wait for the 1st Q to scroll up.  When it does, I click on it but do not move the mouse otherwise.

5) I click on each subsequent Q, but suddenly, the yellow pause bar lights up.  I figure I've done something wrong, but can't figure it out!  Hope you can!!

A second problem but on SQTCs.  I'm not exaggerating when I say that over 90% of the time I had requests to resend a Q.  Number 10 was always on the list and very frequently it was the only requested repeat.  After reading the comments in this series of emails,  I opened the QTC Window and looked at the RTTY Setup tab.  Under SQTC Messages, the Send All Ending:  Originally it was {ENTER}QSL?? BK DE {MyCall} K  I've changed it to start {ENTERLF} thinking that the LF time might give the receiving station a clear read of #10.  Will this work, or is there something else that needs doing?

Thanks,

Ken - K4XL

On Mon, Nov 16, 2020 at 10:28 AM Rick Ellison <rellison@...> wrote:

Those of you that had pausing issues what window type are you using Scrolling or Non-Scrolling??

I’m trying to find why the pause if not returning to false . Every time a mouse down event happens in the rx windows the pause is turned on and when the mouse up event happens the pause is turned off. I need to find why it’s not turning off like it should…

73 Rick N2AMG