From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io [mailto:N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io] On Behalf Of John GM0OPS via groups.io
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2020 10:51 AM
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N1MM+] QTC's issue

On Mon, Nov 16, 2020 at 10:28 AM, Rick Ellison wrote:

m trying to find why the pause if not returning to

Hi Rick
Not sure what you mean window type but I did find that if I tried to click on the callsign or even close to the left hand side bar then the screen would pause, even worse when clicking on the QTC number, so I tried a few things and this is it

1. Click on the far right of the QTC number
2. After each call click on the far right, usually the stations serial number

Doing both of the above kept my mouse from being anywhere near the left hand panel and that made it easier. Now I know why people just like to send QTC, oh so much easier.

Regards
John
GM0OPS/MM9I