From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io [mailto:N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io] On Behalf Of Phil Cooper via groups.io
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2020 10:48 AM
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N1MM+] QTC's issue

Rick and the gang,

I use MMTTY in D1 and a secondary decode screen of 2Tone.

I noticed that on a few occasions, the D1 window would freeze (yellow sidebar) as soon as I had received the header, but it wasn't consistent.
When I had received QTC's, I did notice that I had to click on the very first letter of QTC 26/10, rather than on the number.

On a couple of occasions when receiving QTC, I wanted to freeze the window, and in the D1 MMTTY window, this worked, but I was unable to freeze the secondary window. Clicking on the sidebar turned it yellow, but as soon as new text arrived, it unfroze automatically.

Witjh the QTC QSO data, I am sure I was previously able to click anywhere on the line to get it to populate the QTC window, but using this latest version, I had to click at the very start of the line, or it would not populate.

When you look at the code, is there a way to stop it clearing the RX window when sending QTC's? It was OK on receive, but when I sent some, it was a pain to see the RX window go blank. For me, this was because there was someone else calling me just before, and I wanted to see the call again, to make sure I had entered it right.

73 de Phil GU0SUP