Re: QTC's issue

John GM0OPS

On Mon, Nov 16, 2020 at 10:55 AM, Ken - K4XL wrote:
A second problem but on SQTCs.  I'm not exaggerating when I say that over 90% of the time I had requests to resend a Q.  Number 10 was always on the list and very frequently it was the only requested repeat.  After reading the comments in this series of emails,  I opened the QTC Window and looked at the RTTY Setup tab.

I would also ask that the system, when an operator resends a specific QTC Number i.e QTC 7   it resends it but automatically sends it twice. This would have saved me some time and it was great when stations did it as sometimes the first one for some reason came up on MMTTY, not on a clear line, so even

1. A CR/LF is sent at the start of that particular QTC line
2. QTC specific lines are sent twice

But it is all great software and very smart

Regards
John
GM0OPS/MM9I