From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io [mailto:N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io] On Behalf Of py2ny
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2020 10:01 AM
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N1MM+] QTC's issue

Thanks Peter & GU0SUP

About DI window paused, this is new for me and hope to

be corrected in the future, because isn't rare that we need

to work with RX QTC after finishing the operation.

But yeap, I had the problem only 4 or 5 times during those

700 received QTC's, when the TX station was under QSB

or other problems.

Thank you so much everybody, and congratulations to all

the guys involved with N1MM+ development. I will be

N1MM+ user forever.

Bye bye   [PY2NY]

.

..

PY2NY / SP9NY / V26NY  - Vitor Luis Aidar dos Santos

Em dom., 15 de nov. de 2020 às 19:59, Peter Krüger <pkfalkensee@...> escreveu:

The DI-window is "paused" - you see a yellow part in the left - then you are not able to click on the lines and fill the QTCs lines.
The logging window must be scrolling - and not paused - I had this one time but after activating the scrolling everything worked as expected.

My challenge was, that GRITTY could not decode the time when a N1MM user send QTCs - only MMTTY could do it - that was challenging :)
--
---
N1mm+Toolbox -> see at  https://df1lx.darc.de