From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io [mailto:N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io] On Behalf Of Rory Bowers
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2020 9:07 AM
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N1MM+] WAE RTTY QTC Receiving Problem In DI Windows

Hi David,
Same problem here.  And on the QTCs that I thought were correct according to the receive window were ALL rejected by the Log Upload robot.  For this to be useful during the WAE RTTY contest some serious changes need to be made in the software.  Here are the problems I noticed.
N1MM Logger didn't put my signal report (599) and next QSO number in for each line of QTC.  It also didn't record the QTC QSO number.
My suggestion is to modify the software so that QTCs are automatically transferred to the QTC window.  QTC lines that have bad data can then be corrected by requesting the specific QTC number.  This would speed up the process and solve some operator intervention issues.  I sincerely hope we will see some changes.
73,
Rory, K5CKS