Re: WAE QTC - no CR and/or LF at the end of QTC lines on RX.

Rick Ellison

I will add this into the code tomorrow..

73 Rick

From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io [mailto:N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io] On Behalf Of ve3ki
Sent: Sunday, November 15, 2020 9:11 PM
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N1MM+] WAE QTC - no CR and/or LF at the end of QTC lines on RX.

It would also help if the sent QTC spacing included a space character - even if the QTCs were not on separate lines, they would be clickable if separated by space characters.

On Sun, Nov 15, 2020 at 08:39 PM, Rick Ellison wrote:

I plan on looking at this. I think what the problem is since Fldigi is a linux based program that it is needing a CR and a Line Feed to place it on the next line. Like yourself your QTC Spacing is set to Just one CR (ENTER=CR where ENTERLF=CR +LF) a lot of other users are setup to send QTC the same way. Because of this Fldigi is not seeing the Line Feed to jump to the next line..

73 Rick N2AMG