locked Re: SSB band edges - quick question

PA4JJ

That is not his problem but the problem of stations who are not allowed to call out of band. They do not follow the rules.
 back in my (contest) hole

73
Jan
PA4JJ

Op 25-10-2020 om 10:56 schreef Ed K1EP:

Correct. But he is running US stations that are out of band.

On Sun, Oct 25, 2020, 01:27 Jennifer-Jenni Eileen Jones <jenni.merfyn.jones@...> wrote:
It's not out of band to him...

On 25 Oct 2020, at 02:47, Ed K1EP <k1ep.list@...> wrote:

5T5PA is CQing on 7.127 this evening. US stations on LSB are answering out of band.

On Sat, Oct 24, 2020, 13:44 Tom Osborne <w7why1@...> wrote:
It could be disqualification.

From the rules:

" Unsportsmanlike Conduct: Examples of unsportsmanlike conduct include, but are not limited to:

"Transmissions by the entrant on frequencies outside of license limitations." 73
Tom W7WHY

On Sat, Oct 24, 2020 at 7:54 AM Bo W4GHV <bobarr@...> wrote:
Having a blast with my new toy (N1MM+)

Is there an adjustable SSB band plan where I can put the US SSB Extra limits in it?

I goofed and snagged a couple low!  How much is the ticket?

--
73, Bo W4GHV since '54