locked Re: SSB band edges - quick question

Ed K1EP

Correct. But he is running US stations that are out of band.

On Sun, Oct 25, 2020, 01:27 Jennifer-Jenni Eileen Jones <jenni.merfyn.jones@...> wrote:
It's not out of band to him...

On 25 Oct 2020, at 02:47, Ed K1EP <k1ep.list@...> wrote:

5T5PA is CQing on 7.127 this evening. US stations on LSB are answering out of band.

On Sat, Oct 24, 2020, 13:44 Tom Osborne <w7why1@...> wrote:
It could be disqualification.

From the rules:

" Unsportsmanlike Conduct: Examples of unsportsmanlike conduct include, but are not limited to:

"Transmissions by the entrant on frequencies outside of license limitations." 73
Tom W7WHY

On Sat, Oct 24, 2020 at 7:54 AM Bo W4GHV <bobarr@...> wrote:
Having a blast with my new toy (N1MM+)

Is there an adjustable SSB band plan where I can put the US SSB Extra limits in it?

I goofed and snagged a couple low!  How much is the ticket?

--
73, Bo W4GHV since '54