From: "Pete Smith" <n4zr@...>
Sent: Saturday, 24 October, 2020 22:57
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N1MM+] staiton stays blue for some time when worked.

I think I, at least, need clarification.  When this happens, is it when
you have pulled a callsign into the Entry window from either the
Available window or the Bandmap?  What if you work a person who is blue
in either window, but where you type the callsign in the Callsign
textbox by hand?  I have not seen this behavior in weekly CWTs, though
there are occasionally other anomalies in getting a clicked call into
the Callsign textbox.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network
at <http://reversebeacon.net>, now
spotting RTTY activity worldwide.
For spots, please use your favorite
"retail" DX cluster.

On 10/24/2020 5:32 PM, ve3ki wrote:
What happens if you tune away and then tune back (maybe by swapping
VFOs and then immediately swapping back)? Does that cause the colour
to change more quickly? It might be the act of re-drawing the bandmao
that triggers a colour change.

On Sat, Oct 24, 2020 at 05:08 PM, Timon Kruijer wrote:

Hi.
I did not time it but at least 5 minuts.
73 Timon PA1T

Op za 24 okt. 2020 22:00 schreef Andy (KU7T) <@KU7T
<mailto:@KU7T>>:

How long does it take to turn gray?