locked Re: SSB band edges - quick question

Jennifer-Jenni Eileen Jones

Just because you in the States, can not operate on 7127, does not mean, that we this side of the world are the same, we all operate under our licence limitations, this is a world wide contest, not just a US one..
I would dearly love to operate on 3912, but I know I can't, so leave the guy alone..

On 25 Oct 2020, at 05:55, Alan K7ACZ <k7acz@...> wrote:

How about all the General Class licenses that sneak into the Extra Class frequencies during a contest. Are they disqualified?

Alan K7ACZ