locked Re: SSB band edges - quick question

Alan K7ACZ

How about all the General Class licenses that sneak into the Extra Class frequencies during a contest. Are they disqualified?

Alan K7ACZ

From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io On Behalf Of Jennifer-Jenni Eileen Jones
Sent: Saturday, October 24, 2020 10:33 PM
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N1MM+] SSB band edges - quick question

I could CQ on 7.127, and I would be within my license limitations, so leave him alone...

On 24 Oct 2020, at 18:43, Tom Osborne <w7why1@...> wrote:

It could be disqualification.

From the rules:

" Unsportsmanlike Conduct: Examples of unsportsmanlike conduct include, but are not limited to:

"Transmissions by the entrant on frequencies outside of license limitations." 73

Tom W7WHY

On Sat, Oct 24, 2020 at 7:54 AM Bo W4GHV <bobarr@...> wrote:

Having a blast with my new toy (N1MM+)

Is there an adjustable SSB band plan where I can put the US SSB Extra limits in it?

I goofed and snagged a couple low!  How much is the ticket?

--
73, Bo W4GHV since '54

_._,_._,_